Fashion trends change every season and each time the weather changes, you have to renew your wardrobe collection. Everyone likes wearing new clothes in a new season but keeping the style quotient high sometimes becomes confusing when you have to reorganize your wardrobe as the climate changes. So, here are some all-weather fashion tips that you must keep in mind to get a hassle-free chic look, even when you are in a hurry to dress up.
- Add long skirts to the wardrobe: A long and fully flared skirt is an everlasting fashion style, and you will never get bored of wearing one. Traditional and ethnic style skirts are the perfect choice, as you can wear them casually as well as occasionally. Delicate colors, block prints, sequins, intricate hand embroidery and tassels work best for all seasons.
- Pick a pop of color: Get a few pieces of clothing in bright and vivid colors, like pink, red and yellow. Vibrant colors help you stand out in the crowd and grab everyone’s attention. Initially, you can try with small items, such as scarves or socks. You can even go for colorful jewelry to look trendy instantly, even when your whole outfit is in dull shades.
- Choose the footwear wisely: Pick a comfortable pair of shoes that you can put on easily. Shoes are a great choice and you can wear them in hot weather, on windy days, and even in a slightly cooler season. Make sure to buy a waterproof pair for the rainy season. Having a pair of flats is also very essential because you do not want to wear heels on a bad weather day.
- Get a classy umbrella: Invest in an umbrella that is chic and light-weight because you need them in all the seasons. Neutral and pastel tones work perfect for a sophisticated and an elegant look. However, colorful and printed umbrellas can help you make a style statement as it is also a stylish accessory that you can carry around in the street.
- A silk scarf: Silk scarf is one of the best fashion items you can have in your wardrobe. You can carry a scarf with you every time you step outside the house. There are a lot of ways in which you can tie your scarf. Wear it casually around your neck or cover your head while going to a religious place.
- The perfect fabric: Try to buy cotton based clothes. You can wear cotton in summers because it is light and airy, and in humid weather because it breathable due to its fine weave. Moreover, cotton is also good for winter season and you can go for layering. Blended fabric is another choice, as they wrinkle far less than natural fibers.