Are you interested in knowing about different people and their cultures from around the world? Do you always look forward to celebrations and festivals? If you love traditional fests and want to know about them, why not visit a new place to explore and learn for the experience!
- Inti Raymi – A religious festival of the South American Inca Empire, this is an important day for Inca people and is celebrated in countries like Peru and Ecuador. It is a festival of the sun and native people dress in their traditional colorful costumes and celebrate this day with performing folk dances.
- MassKara – A festival of smiling masks, it is celebrated in Philippines. People wear masks and dress themselves in colorful attire. They dance and perform for a dancing competition on the local streets. Various music and sports events are also held during this festival.
- Holi: A festival of colors, Holi is celebrated in India for centuries and has a historical story attached to it. People celebrate this auspicious festival with colors and Hindu prayers. This festival is similar to La Tomatina festival of Spain, instead of tomatoes, people play with colors. This festival is so popular that now, it is celebrated in other countries as well.
November is almost here and it is the time everyone all around the world starts preparing for Christmas and New Year celebrations. If you are one of the free-spirited people, why not celebrate this Christmas in a bohemian style? It will be unique and fun in its own way. Decorate your home with a gypsy theme and you can also buy presents for friends and family with a bohemian touch.
- Décor: Home décor is a simple and easy idea to start with. A pair of cushions, like this from erummagers.com, or a bed cover with gypsy patterns will look great for a warm winter season this Christmas. You can go for traditional designs with a hint of bohemian style.
- Lights: A celebration is never complete without lights. Buy designer candles, lamps and fairy lights with bohemian artwork, like this from stampington.com. Otherwise, you can get creative and do some gyspy-style lighting by yourself.
- Christmas Stockings: Christmas season is incomplete without the traditional stockings. But you can give a twist and find yourself cool and colorful gypsy style stockings for the day. You will love this one from anthropologie.com, it is colorful, cute and traditional at the same time.
- Wreath: Although traditional garlands and wreaths are symbolic elements of Christmas, you will love to buy a bohemian feather and dream-catcher wreath from bastandbruin.com. They will be great decoration items even after the Season is over.
- Christmas Tree: Make your Christmas special and try something unique this season. Go for a Christmas tree that is simple yet different from the regular trees. You can make it on your own or buy a unique one, like this from purehome.com.
Are you planning to visit the beaches of Ibiza or wander the streets of Italy? Do you love bohemian fashion and want to travel in style without carrying a lot of luggage? If yes, then here are some great tips to plan a smooth travel.
- Clothes: Pick light-weight clothes, like full length wrap skirts, shorts and gaucho pants. They look really cool and are extremely comfortable but buy one with a hint of gypsy style – embroidery, tie-dye or patch work. Cotton and linen make a great choice of fabrics, as you can wear them in every season.
- Accessories: You can carry a different variety of accessories to match and pair with every dress. From chunky and colorful to chic and metallic, jewelry can make any simple outfit look beautiful. You can wear accessories casually as well as while going to parties. Also, carry a hat and sunglasses – you will always need them.
- Shoes: You can leave the heels at home for a while. Always carry sandals and shoes with a flat sole because you would definitely want to be comfortable at all times while going to different places and having fun.
- Bag: Never forget to carry a side bag with a comfortable broad strap. You will be collecting souvenirs, buying gifts for friends back home and picking up unique stuff from the local market. Plus, a fanny pack is a great way to keep your money and passport secure.
- Diary: We all carry our phones and cameras to click lots of photographs and save memories but it is really cool if you also carry a diary along with you. Because if you do not get a chance to click a picture or remember something incredible, the diary will be there with you. Forever!
The festive season is approaching and everyone is busy shopping and decorating. Going on a party, getting ready for a friend’s upcoming birthday or inviting family to a dinner night – we think of gifting ideas after the preparation is done, we often get confused and end up asking someone for suggestions. After all the brainstorming, we either think of gifting a watch or a book. Are you someone who loves bohemian style and if yes, here are some great gift ideas for you. No matter whom you are giving gift, they are surely going to love this.
- Lights: This might sound unusual but a Fringe Pendent Light like this one from urbanoutfitters.com will definitely make your friend’s home look more beautiful. It is useful, unique and something that everyone will love to have in their room. A creatively designed hanging light is a purposeful décor item with a hippie look.
- Miniature Plants: Ever thought of gifting miniature plants to someone? These look really cute and will make anyone’s day happier and cheer up their mood. Go for a miniature plant or bonsai, like this one from blog.sina.cn and brighten up the day of the person you are giving this innovative gift.
- Vase: A glass or a porcelain vase, with traditional designs inspired from Persia, look amazing. A great piece of decorative item that everyone likes to keep in their house, a flower vase makes a perfect gift for anyone and everyone, from friends to family to colleagues. Buy beautiful flowers like orchids or lilies, or indoor decorative plants for the vase.
- Diary: Does your friend like to write? Are you thinking of gifting a diary to your classmate? Then give a personalized one and make a boho-chic diary cover with elements that will remind your friend of all the times you spent together. Pick a cool color and go for denim, suede or leather with a touch of gypsy style like this one from Cesart64. You can add a memorable photograph in the diary with a sweet note.
- Key Ring: Do you have a little sibling or a younger friend? Or are you looking for an inexpensive gift? A cute hanging or a key ring in colorful and gypsy styles will make anyone instantly happy. Buy one in a unique boho-inspired shape like an elephant or an owl with boho elements like tassels, pom-poms and dream catcher.
Get ready to set a whole new street fashion trend with the beautiful Mexican Embroidery. It is quite distinctive from other styles of embroidery and it is driven from the lifestyle of native Mexicans. This hand embroidery has various kinds of motifs and patterns but most of these are inspired from nature. Birds, flowers and animals form a part of the Mexican embroidery. Colorful threads – red, yellow, blue, orange and green – are used and the hand work is usually done on a white fabric. Earlier, the neckline and the border of the sleeves were embroidered but these days, you will find different styles in the market. You can go for a Mexican-style skirt, a dress or even a cool bandana or a waist belt! These skirts and skirt-pants are from Batik Amarillis and they have a beautiful collection of tops and dresses as well.
The Mexican-style embroidery looks very unique and is a perfect choice to make for the summer season, especially for days out with friends and family. Pick something that you can wear on a picnic or a special occasion and while dressing, keep your attire as simple as you can because this embroidery is enough is to catch everyone’s attention. Wear minimal jewelry and if possible, choose a chic metallic necklace or classy earrings. Mexican embroidered dresses look very decent and may be you will love to wear one to your office someday!
Even though Mexican-styled clothing is also a kind of gypsy fashion, but if you still want to incorporate a punch of bohemian style, start with tassel gladiator sandals or a pom-pom sling bag that goes with what you wear. Otherwise, you can try funky hippie earrings and bright colored bangles. Finally, if you want to go loud and stand out, simply buy an embroidered or tie-dyed top or skirt from The Little Bazaar, mix and match it with your Mexican embroidered clothing and there you go, rock your own style!
Today, everyone looks for home décor ideas that are unique and outstanding. We want something in our home that defines us as a person and makes us feel more comfortable and cozy with ourselves. Wall décor is not a new invention. People have been decorating their wall for years, but what has actually changed is the way the walls are decorated. The idea is to enhance the look but the style in which it is done is a person’s own choice. So, here are some really cool and bohemian ideas to change the way you look at your plain and simple walls!
- Flowers from the Garden: What can be more natural and down to earth than having some beautiful flowers in your home – and in this case, on your walls! Yes, instead of buying that regular boring floral wall paper, try some real and colorful flowers that will cheer up your mood instantly. Paste some on the walls of your living room or bed room – they look amazing and definitely show off your free gypsy spirit.
- Artsy Mirror: Buying mirror? Try to find a distinctive one with a creative frame like this from ladyscorpio101. It has a moon-shaped mirror with an eye and a sun with hanging bells. It looks really hip and you can always find a mirror that suits your taste and style. A variety of them are available in the market as well as online, minimalistic as well as heavily decorated.
- Colorful Lights: If you love lights, you are going to find a lot of different types in the market. From small and chic fairy lights to big lamps, you can go for any kind you like. You can even search for unique shapes and just decorate your wall with cool bohemian lights. This is a great idea if you host parties and invite friends to your house for drinks and dinner because you never have to worry about decorating every time. This saves a lot of money and time – just switch on the lights and you are ready!
- Wall Plants: A totally fresh idea is to buy a wall planter and have a beautiful green patch on your wall. Go online and search for a really groovy wall planter system, such as this from theapollobox.com and plant some grass or cactus in that. May be you would like to plant some herbs in a similar box and fix it your kitchen! Nothing looks lovely than the natural greenery and of course, in this concrete jungle you are going to love this.
An indispensable necessity of ladies’ routine lives, a bag is something that is needed all the time to carry things around. From lipstick and face wipes to keys and sunglasses, we throw a lot of small things in our bags. There is a wide variety of bags available in the market but to choose the right one according to your needs is very important. Plus, picking up a boho-chic bag must be a priority if you love gypsy fashion! So, here are a few bags of different kinds that may help you getting an idea for buying the perfect bohemian bag.
- Basket Bag: A basket-like open bag with handles, it is usually made from interwoven straw or a heavy-weight material like canvas. This looks cool and is perfect to carry as much things as you want. You can even carry a few dresses in this big bag. Pick a basket bag if you like going on outings with friends or shopping in the local market. Go with some bohemian patterns and motifs in bold colors.
- Potli: With an urban gypsy look, a potli bag is a small bag used mostly for carrying money and keys. It looks adorable and there is a wide variety available – from embellished to appliquéd. Pick something unusual and funky. Go for pom-poms or tassels in bright colors. You can buy a potli with a long shoulder strap for travelling in the city, or one with short handles for going out on events and occasions.
- Tote Bag: The evergreen tote bag is everyone’s favorite because of its simple yet universal style. A big tote can stuff all your makeup essentials, travel diaries and picnic attire! You can buy a zipper bag or a tie-up bag. Go for embroidered tote bags instead of embellished ones, if you use them a lot. But try to find something different from the rest, like this tote bag with knotted strap.
- Handbag: The one and only purse bag that every woman has. A handbag is handy, easy to carry and perfect for almost every occasion. Go for a handbag with tassels, pom-poms, embroidery, beads, mirrors, sequins, patchwork, appliqué work or lace work, or one that has each of these elements like this from threebirdnest.com and you are ready to rock every event!
- Backpack: A backpack is the perfect bag to carry all the stuff securely and comfortably. The broad straps are easy on your shoulders and yes, you can eat your ice cream without worrying about anything else! If you want to buy a backpack, go for a convertible one like this from neenaandco.com – it has straps that you can use the bag as a backpack and handles for using it as a handbag. Look for side, inner and hidden pockets while buying one.
Ever thought of a boho-themed wedding? Well, it is a cool idea to wear a hip colorful wedding dress, add feathers and dream catchers to your boho-wedding décor, and have a unique experience but it may seem weird to some of your guests. So, let’s take a look at how you can be a boho bride in an elegant manner.
- Décor: If you want to go for the gypsy-style, then an open air wedding is perfect. Keep the decorations simple and add a touch of bohemian-styled feathers, shells and mandalas.
- Drinks: Put a small and fragrant flower in each glass of cocktail or champagne that will be served to the guests. A lavender or some rose petals or even herbs work fine – they look beautiful and also add some flavor to the drink.
- Accessories: Wear a bracelet or an anklet make of real flowers. It looks pretty and is a chic choice to get a bohemian look. Otherwise, keep your accessories simple and minimal but if you still want, wear a small necklace.
- Dress: Finally, the wedding gown of the bride is something that steals the show. There is a wide variety of gypsy wedding dresses that you can choose from but it is better not to go for heavily embellished and colorful dresses. Choose wisely and buy something that you can wear sometime later as well like this dress from Anna Campbell.
MORE IS MORE AND LESS IS A BORE – IRIS APFEL
In a world full of people obsessed with everything minimal, you can make a bold street fashion statement with maximal gypsy style. Get flared dresses with hanging tassels and pom-poms, big earrings, chunky bracelets, beaded neck pieces, embellished sunglasses, large-sized finger rings, vibrant heels, embroidered handbags, and everything colorful that you can think of – the list is endless. And don’t forget to put on your red lipstick to stand out in the crowd! Funky and vivid colors can brighten up your regular day and cheer up your mood in an instant. Chic head gears and uber cool body chains are also becoming popular. Buy yourself a lot of hair accessories – feather hair extensions and dreadlocks decorated with shells, coins and tribal beads look perfect to rock a bohemian hair style. Moreover, a colorful attire is something you can carry in every season and on every occasion without any hesitation because bold eye-catching fashion never goes out of style. Get inspired from these fashion photographs and be a maximal hippie fashionista.
Organizing a closet is one of the difficult tasks to do, especially if you have shifted to a new house or if you are thinking of giving your bedroom a brand new look. De-clutter your wardrobe, get rid of all the unwanted items and reorganize it in a chic bohemian way with these cool tips.
- Macramé Portal: A portal or a hanging for covering open closets is a hip gypsy idea that you can use without spending a lot of money. This curtain-like hanging partially hides your closet and gives it a true bohemian feel. Plus, you don’t need to worry about the maintenance of furniture. You can also make a macramé hanging by yourself if you are a do-it-yourselfer. Apart from covering your wardrobe, you can use a hanging to frame your doors and windows as it lets the sunshine and fresh air in.
- Jewelry Organizer: Natural wooden frame for hanging jewelry is an ultimate hippie-style method to display all of the items. Earrings, bangles, necklaces, bracelets, anklets, finger rings, armbands, body chains – you can hang anything and everything on it. A jewelry organizer is a must have if you love boho fashion and you wear a lot of jewelry. You can choose from a wide variety of frames and hang it in your bedroom or your dressing room. It looks like a beautiful decorative item with some colorful jewelry on it.
- Hanging Shoe Rack: If you are always struggling to put your shoes in the right place but end up placing them under your bed, or if you are fed up finding the right pair when you are in hurry, then a shoe rack organizer is for you. A hanging shoe organizer consumes less space compared to the traditional rack and it allows you to pick up the perfect pair matching your outfit.
If you think scarves are old fashioned, think again because here’s a brand new way to tie your scarf and you are definitely going to love this new trend. Here are the latest tips on how to tie a silk scarf and make a fashion statement.
- Neck: Try some different knotting styles and wrap a long scraf around your neck like a choker necklace. You can make the knot in the front, on the side or may be the back! Wear a shirt, an off shoulder-top or a crop top but avoid wearing any jewelry. If you have to, keep it minimal and wear simple earrings or bracelet.
- Wrist: Tie it around your wrist like an accessory and look fashionable. Make your scarf the new bracelet and let it steal the look. Keep your overall look simple and classy. You can carry this new fashion to your office as well. Wear a sleek dress or pair a shirt with a pencil skirt, and tie a beautiful silk scarf around your wrist. Pick a bright color for a street look.
- Hair: Use your scarf as a hair accessory and tie up your hair for a chic vintage look. You can try it with different hairstyles and knot up your scarf around a ponytail, a bun or a braid. Tie your hair loosely and wrap a scarf to get a sensual look.
- Handbag: Wrap a soft scarf around your leather handbag and carry it to your office for a formal fashion. If you wear a shirt to your workplace, you can try matching colors or prints of your shirt with the scarf. For a street style, wrap a colorful bandana and grab people’s attention.
- Jeans: This trend is not totally new and is inspired from the earlier hippie fashion. Tie a scarf around the loop of your jeans or trousers for a street style and wear it with shorts for a beach look.
- Ankle: Wrap a scarf around your ankle and walk in style. Wear only flats, flip-flops or mules according to the occasion but do not wear heels. This fashion looks good with jeans or shorts. If you want to wear a skirt, go for a mini skirt.
- Top: Add a fresh piece to your wardrobe for the summer season and wear a large-sized silk scarf like a bandeau top. Knot it up on the front or the back, as you like and wear simple accessories. This is also a cool option to wear while going to beach.
So, why wait? Rock this uber cool scarf style right now!
Boho décor gives your home a relaxed and a carefree look with a unique freshness of style. Add some bohemian inspired items and decorative pieces to your home and restyle your personal space.
- Carpet: A colorful carpet work wonders to make a room an exciting and a lively place. Get a boho style rug with geometric or gypsy designs in bold colors for your bedroom or your living room. You can also buy cushions, bed sheets or curtains and add them to your home décor.
- Plants: Gypsy lifestyle is highly inspired from the nature, as they want to feel more connected to their surroundings. Beautify your home with some indoor greens. Plants filter the air and enhance the productivity. You can start with small succulents and cacti, as they need less maintenance.
- Furniture: Home décor items and wooden furniture painted in exciting colors give your room a truly boho look. Vintage mirrors, painted wardrobes, antique drawers and bamboo chairs brighten up your home, as well as your day.
- Wall Hangings: Hippie hangings in different styles and bright colors look perfect on walls. If you are creative and love making artsy things, you can also make a wall hanging yourself. A dream catcher or a mandala looks great. You can also paint a wall in cheerful color, like yellow or green.
- Lamps: Moroccan lanterns and Persian lampshades can give your room a bohemian look. Go for a metallic or wooden laser cut lamp or one with tinted glass shades. You can also decorate your bedroom with fairy lights.
Fashion trends change every season and each time the weather changes, you have to renew your wardrobe collection. Everyone likes wearing new clothes in a new season but keeping the style quotient high sometimes becomes confusing when you have to reorganize your wardrobe as the climate changes. So, here are some all-weather fashion tips that you must keep in mind to get a hassle-free chic look, even when you are in a hurry to dress up.
- Add long skirts to the wardrobe: A long and fully flared skirt is an everlasting fashion style, and you will never get bored of wearing one. Traditional and ethnic style skirts are the perfect choice, as you can wear them casually as well as occasionally. Delicate colors, block prints, sequins, intricate hand embroidery and tassels work best for all seasons.
- Pick a pop of color: Get a few pieces of clothing in bright and vivid colors, like pink, red and yellow. Vibrant colors help you stand out in the crowd and grab everyone’s attention. Initially, you can try with small items, such as scarves or socks. You can even go for colorful jewelry to look trendy instantly, even when your whole outfit is in dull shades.
- Choose the footwear wisely: Pick a comfortable pair of shoes that you can put on easily. Shoes are a great choice and you can wear them in hot weather, on windy days, and even in a slightly cooler season. Make sure to buy a waterproof pair for the rainy season. Having a pair of flats is also very essential because you do not want to wear heels on a bad weather day.
- Get a classy umbrella: Invest in an umbrella that is chic and light-weight because you need them in all the seasons. Neutral and pastel tones work perfect for a sophisticated and an elegant look. However, colorful and printed umbrellas can help you make a style statement as it is also a stylish accessory that you can carry around in the street.
- A silk scarf: Silk scarf is one of the best fashion items you can have in your wardrobe. You can carry a scarf with you every time you step outside the house. There are a lot of ways in which you can tie your scarf. Wear it casually around your neck or cover your head while going to a religious place.
- The perfect fabric: Try to buy cotton based clothes. You can wear cotton in summers because it is light and airy, and in humid weather because it breathable due to its fine weave. Moreover, cotton is also good for winter season and you can go for layering. Blended fabric is another choice, as they wrinkle far less than natural fibers.
A comfortable maxi skirt in bold colors and ethnic bohemian prints is essential to look cool in the hot season. The spring summer skirts can make you look totally unique if you perfectly match the tops, textures and colors. Apart from the regular tank top, here are some different ways you can pair your skirt with to complete that chic hippie outfit. In fact, you will feel connected to your surroundings and super comfortable in your skin.
- Pair it with a Crop Top: Crop top is a perfect way to flaunt your mid-riff. You can choose from a variety of crop tops – sleeveless, with sleeves, knotted or off-shoulder. Wear a plain crop top with a printed maxi skirt or vice-versa. You can go for similar colored tops for a matching outfit or you can even try color blocking and go bold. Accessorize your look with metallic jewelry pieces.
- Wear a Jacket: Jacket is an easy way to look boho chic and classy at the same time. Pick a well-fitted short denim jacket for a slightly cooler weather. If you want to wear your boho skirt in winters, go for a short leather jacket or a long warm overcoat and smart top. Keep your rest of the look simple and wear small earrings, rings or bracelets and let your jacket steal the look.
- Style it with a Sheer Top: Sheer tops look sexy and it is a great idea to show off your beautiful lingerie in summers. Wear soft colors for a beach vacation and dark shades for a street style. The combination of lace and sheerness add sensuality and give you a feminine look. You do not need accessories; the top is enough to grab attention.
- Wear a Shirt: Style a classic shirt with a long skirt for a formal look. Wear minimal accessories, pencil heel and carry an office bag. For a street style, mix and match your outfit; go for bold colors and big prints. Wear chunky colorful necklace and are ready to make a style statement!
Now, if you wanted to check out more of these maxi skirts and ethnic bohemian skirts, you can at www.thelittlebazaar.com
You carry that perfect bohemian gypsy look with your boldly colored maxi wrap skirt and hippie jewelry. But are you a true bohemian and have a boho soul? Let’s find out!
You are free-spirited. What does it actually mean? Well, it means that you live in your own way and you have your individual lifestyle. You never try to imitate or copy someone’s style, you just take inspitation from whatever comes in your way. You highly believe in yourself and are always self-confident, no mater what. You are bold enough to say what is right and you always take a stand for yourself. You are not affected by the society’s rules and people’s weird stares don’t bother you. You don’t follow anyone but instead, you are a follower of your own instincts. You are a trend-setter in your own unique way!
You are creative or at least try to be! You like fusing ideas and think of innovate ways of doing the simplest things that makes you different from others. You know how to laugh at yourself and you never offend anyone. You love art and of course, a lot of colors! You have a creative mind and you like painting, dancing, writing, or maybe cooking. You love going to unkown places and know about various cultures and traditions of different people, and get motivated by their lifestyle.
You love gaining new skills. You are always doing something new and you never let yourself waste even a single precious moment of your life. You don’t let your work or your job overpower you because you know the YOLO (you live only once) concept very well and you always take out time to travel, have fun, learn a new language or how to play a guitar! You are always ready to take on challenges and go for an adventure. You love to connect your mind and soul with the nature. The smallest things make up for your biggest memories.
You love yourself before anyone else. It doesn’t mean that you are selfish but you invest time in yourself and are independent. You don’t mind being alone and spending time all by youself. You appreciate your own company but at the same time, you also love meeting new people from different places and making them friends. You never hurt anyone’s feelings and possess a positive attitude, even in your bad times. You care about knowing the world around you. You always live in the present moment and try to make it perfect and memorable.
Being a boho at heart means that you always do what makes you happy you feel comfortable in your own skin!
Ever thought of trying something new, chic and crazy? If you love the bohemian gypsy look yet want to carry your style with elegance, here is a new trend that you can go for – the French-Bohemian trend! The two things that must be kept in mind while wearing this fashion trend are: the bohemian attire has a flowy look with bold patterns and colorful designs; while the French clothing is all about pastel shades and modern dressing style with a delicate touch. And when you combine these two totally opposite styles, you will definitely make a statement!
- The Lace Finesse: Wear a hip skirt with fullness, but choose light and pastel colors with come lace work done on it.
- Blush Crush: To accessorize, choose soft shades to look sophisticated. At the same time, go for beaded, embroidered and/or embellished handbags, purses and jewelry pieces.
- The Elan Dress: Pick neutral and light colored dresses with handwork or minimal gypsy prints.
- Bold Urbanity: If you want to wear a dark colored piece, keep the rest simple. You can buy a tie-dyed top or a block print maxi skirt.
- The Panache Pants: Sport a stylishly graceful look with traditional prints, such as palazzo pants with Persian design imprinted on it.
Be in vogue with the ‘French x Hippie’ street style!
Recently, we saw some retro gypsy looks coming back into trend this year with stunning patchworks, eye-catching appliqués, colorful embroideries and of course, the eighties-style bell bottom pants. From Gucci to Zara, every brand had some multicolored floral pattern in their collection, including accessories and footwear. And how can we forget jumpsuits – a rage all over the world! No doubt, a lot of flowers, birds and almost every natural motif possible were used in this year’s fashion trend. Pure cotton was used by almost every designer and thereafter, every brand.
The romantic look of the flowy lace tops were carried by almost every girl, showing off the most feminine side of their inner spirit, with soft pastel shades being the most popular. Sheer fabrics were a hit this season, making every girl going bold and still feel like a princess. To add to this uniqueness, sequins and pearls were used widely. From simple, casual looks to sophisticated, intricate works – there was something fresh for everyone to experiment with.
The inspiration –
But what about next year? Aren’t you excited to know about the future fashion trends, so that you can grab your shopping bag and run for the latest trends as soon as the new year arrives? Here are some some of the fashion forecast styles of 2019 to look for:
1.The tie and dye print tops:
2.The hippie look with big florals and bold patterns:
3.Colorful jewelry with big chunky pieces:
4.Tie and Dye Scarfs:
5.Flowery Maxi Dresses and Skirts:
Don’t waste time – just shop for the upcoming hippie outfits and surprise your friends by wearing a cool attire before the trend hits the market. Be ahead of everyone else with www.thelittlebazaar.com
Have you ever tried to look hip and cool but failed to do so because you were not confident enough to carry the new style and were afraid if your friends will make fun of you? Do you want to change your boring routine style and surprise everyone with your totally groovy attire? Is there a thought in your mind to try a gypsy look but you do not have enough ideas about how you should start in a right way? Or you have some ideas but you still want to look elegant? If yes, then you are at the right place! Here are some tips for you to get that boho look without going overboard.
- Start Small: As this is your first time, you do not want anyone to stare at you weirdly and make you uncomfortable. Start with small things, like a handbag or some jewelry. This will give you some boost and once you get comfortable with these funky little things, then you can move on!
- Playful Footwear: This is a cool way to show off your free gypsy spirit. A multicolored embroidered pair of flats with a simple outfit will steal the look. Moreover, cool girly anklets are a rage these days. You can have these in metallic or colorful beaded ones.
- Cool Piercings: It might be a bit painful but is definitely worth it. Nose-piercings are trending these days and may be you can try it too. You can also go for a navel piercing if you can stand the pain. With a lot of different styles and designs coming into the market, this one tiny thing looks perfect on every girl.
- Funky Sunglasses: Everyone wears sunglasses. Why not try something that makes you look a bit boho-chic yet not scary! Try different frames and large-sized glasses and get ready for going out in the sun. For a bohemian style, you can choose aviators but simple round glasses are perfect. They are easily available and are a great start for your boho journey!
- Ink on Skin: Tattoos are cool and hip. But choose something which is special to you and above all, is a fun boho tattoo. If you are creative, you can also have some of your own designs. If not, here are a few designs that you can have inked upon your body.
- Boho Hair: Try braiding your hair into different styles and also, buy some hair accessories and gypsy head gear. A cool band with bohemian prints on it will keep your hair in place and will add to your new style. If everything else fails, simply go for the feathers!
- Trendy Jackets: Keep you dressing style simple amd still be fashionable with colorful hippie jackets. Just throw one over your shoulders and look like you have have come fresh out of your wardrobe with chic fun style jackets in various materials.
- Maxi Skirts: Finally, one thing that will truly make you look bohemian is a cheery long skirt. You can not complete your attire with this piece of clothing. No matter what you choose, a long skirt will never fail to get compliments for you. Try it once and it is going to make everyone’s heads turn!
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your shopping bag and get creative! Find your own inner bohemian hippie style and give a pleasant surprise to yourself and everyone else with some cool innovative fashion outfits.