November is almost here and it is the time everyone all around the world starts preparing for Christmas and New Year celebrations. If you are one of the free-spirited people, why not celebrate this Christmas in a bohemian style? It will be unique and fun in its own way. Decorate your home with a gypsy theme and you can also buy presents for friends and family with a bohemian touch.
- Décor: Home décor is a simple and easy idea to start with. A pair of cushions, like this from erummagers.com, or a bed cover with gypsy patterns will look great for a warm winter season this Christmas. You can go for traditional designs with a hint of bohemian style.
- Lights: A celebration is never complete without lights. Buy designer candles, lamps and fairy lights with bohemian artwork, like this from stampington.com. Otherwise, you can get creative and do some gyspy-style lighting by yourself.
- Christmas Stockings: Christmas season is incomplete without the traditional stockings. But you can give a twist and find yourself cool and colorful gypsy style stockings for the day. You will love this one from anthropologie.com, it is colorful, cute and traditional at the same time.
- Wreath: Although traditional garlands and wreaths are symbolic elements of Christmas, you will love to buy a bohemian feather and dream-catcher wreath from bastandbruin.com. They will be great decoration items even after the Season is over.
- Christmas Tree: Make your Christmas special and try something unique this season. Go for a Christmas tree that is simple yet different from the regular trees. You can make it on your own or buy a unique one, like this from purehome.com.